Archive for Hijab
We have just received and Mashallah nearly sold out of the new two piece designer hijabs. We highly recommend that you try at least one. We should be getting more stock by mid-February Inshallah.
To view and purchase follow the link below:
Muslimbase just completed a simple Mona hijab video. Please view and give us your feedback so that we may be able to improve our products and service
This hijab competition has now ended. If you have not received your prize please contact us via the contact us page on muslimbase.com
Muslimbase.com has launched its monthly hijab essay competition. All you have to do to enter the competition is to write a 500 word essay on any topic related to the hijab. The choice is yours. Send us the essay and we will announce the winner in the first week of the next month. The winner will receive a hijabs worth £20.00 delivered to their door. We will give the winner the choice of choosing the hijabs to their taste. The winner can also choose to keep the credit to use on their next order. This compettion is for everyone worldwide. There is no maximum number of words restriction. Those who do not win in the month in which they sent their article will have their essays forwarded to the next months competition automatically. This way everyone will eventually win some hijabs. You can write more than one essay as this will increase your chance of winning. Poems are also accepted.
The terms and conditions of the competition are set out below. If we receive an essay from you we will assume that you have accepted all these terms and conditons.
Terms and Condtions
1. No part of the essay should be copied from any source on the internet.
2. References can be given from the Quran and Hadith in english.
3. The essay must be written in the english language.
4. No part of the essay should be copied from any copyrighted material.
5. Once Muslimbase.com receives the essays it owns the full rights to the essay and can publish it as it feels.
6. To enter the competition you must be atleast eighteen years of age.
7. Once the essay has been submitted it cannot be send to anyone else or any other organisation as Muslimbase will be the sole owner of the rights of the essay
8. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure no copyright laws are breached.
9. Muslimbase.com will not take responsibility for any direct or indirect loss due to this competition.
1. Register on the website entering all your details including full country code and city code when entering international phone numbers
2. Send essay/s to customer_services@muslim base.com (There is a space between muslim and base to avoid any spam robot emails, please remove the space before sending the essay)
3. Send essay/s by post to:
65 South Road
For any further queries you can call us on:
Tel: (International) 0044 208 813 8007
To view our hijab collection please click on the link below: